German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:halogsd: Rest in peace my sweet little girl, Riley May. You will be forever loved and missed. Taking your pain away was one of the most hardest decisions I have ever had to make in my whole entire life. You were my sweet little girl who stayed by my side through out a lot of hardships in my life. I will miss the wag of your tail, your kisses, you constantly wanting to play fetch, your weird obsessions with leaves and sticks, following me around, and most of all you just being there when I needed a friend.

RIP Riley May January 22, 2011-March 28, 2014. Forever grateful that you came into my life and blessed me, and taught me so much. You will forever be in my heart, loved and missed, and of course never forgotten.

P.S. I prefer to not go into details of what happened, as this is a personal and private matter...

·
Banned
7,657 Posts
So sorry to hear this I lost my Boxer in Nov and my BullMasstiff/APBT mix in 2010 my 3 pack is now a one pack. :( My GSD is the last dog standing(and he has wobblers :p). It never gets easy but it does get better with time. :)

·
Registered
349 Posts
So sorry for your loss. R.I.P Riley May.

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
I'm very sorry for your loss :hugs: RIP Riley May :(

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss. It's so devastating to have to make that decision.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
I am sorry for your loss :( I am sure Riley May and Banjo are playing together again. Rest in Peace pretty girl...

·
Premium Member
4,757 Posts
I am SO very sorry for your loss.
I know EXACTLY how you are feeling. We had to put our 2 GSD girls down within 6 months of each other. My heart goes out to you.

Rest in peace Beautiful Girl!

Hugs,
Moms

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Oh no! I'm soo sorry for your loss. Rest in peace sweet Riley May :(

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
It is such a hard decision to make, but to release them from pain is ultimately showing so much love. I'm sorry to hear of your loss.

·
Registered
27,245 Posts
Destiny, I am so sorry. Rest Peacefully Riley May :halogsd:

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
She trusted you to do what was best for her and you did. I'm so sorry she's gone. I know you'll miss her terribly

·
Registered
31,576 Posts
Hugs to you Destiny.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts