21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,068 Posts
I am so sorry. So sad.

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
I am so sorry, I remember his story. It is tragic to lose them this young. He was a gorgeous boy and he was very lucky to have you.
Run free Remington and say hello to my guys...

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'm so very sorry for your loss. My heart always hurts for humans who have lost their beloved friends, but especially when those friends are so very young.

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
My sincere regrets and deepest condolences go out to you and your family. RIP sweet boy.

·
Registered
12,142 Posts
I am so very very sorry Sue. You know I'm hear when you want to talk......

·
Registered
9,348 Posts
My heart breaks for you, Sue. Wishing you strength right now. Sweet Remington, you shall be so very missed. Rest well, special, loved boy.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'> </span> I am so sorry for your loss. I had a beautiful GSD that also passed away from this terrible ailment. Time does heal the loss, cherish your memories.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Sue - When I saw your post, I cried. I remember when Remington was diagnosed and how you and your family and Remington tried to overcome this terrible disease. My Riley had PF and I know what an ordeal it is to fight PF.

You have my thoughts and prayers. May Remington run free and perhaps he will say hello to my Riley at the Bridge.

Mary Lou

·
Super Moderator
21,368 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss of your beautiful boy,,pf's is a tough battle to deal with,,prayers to all of you

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Sue, my heart bleeds for you..

I am so very sorry!

God bless and be with you in your grief!

Tanya

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I'm so sorry Sue. We are here for you. It must be very rough losing him when he was so young!
Remmy Run Free

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Thanks everyone. It has been really rough, but I keep trying to take comfort in knowing Remington is finally painfree and at peace. But I do miss him terribly....haven't been able to put away his crate or anything yet...

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
I am so sorry foryour loss of young Remington. May he run free at the bridge and may you find comfort in your good memories.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
My thoughts are with you and your family Sue. I know what a difficult decision it was. You did everything you possibly could for sweet Remy, and I'm sure he knew that. Remy had a wonderful loving home with you and your family. Remember the good times and memories, and know that he is watching over you from the bridge. Take care.

RIP Sweet Remington

·
Registered
670 Posts
So sorry for your loss of Remy.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts