German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remington lost his battle with perianal fistulas this morning. He was only 2 1/2 years old, and was with us for a year and 9 months. Run free my big boy...I love you.

·
Registered
11,280 Posts
OMG I am so sorry!
If you need a shoulder to cry on feel free to
May he rest in peace

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
gorgeous boy. My deepest condolences to you and your family. I know how hard it is. I lost my girl to a courageous battle with cancer six months ago today. I still grieve everyday.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I'm so sorry. Remington was a beautiful boy.
It's so hard to lose them at any age, but when it happens so young, I imagine it has to be even more difficult.

Rest in peace, sweetheart.

·
Registered
12,829 Posts
I'm so sorry. He was beautiful.

·
Registered
9,438 Posts
Oh Sue...
I am so sorry for all of you, and especially for Remy. He had found the most wonderful home in the world where he was loved beyond words. I am so thankful that he had such a great life, however short it was...

Run free and healthy, sweet boy. Look for a big doofy boy by the name of Max - he'll take you under his wing. We'll be seein' you one of these days...

·
Registered
921 Posts
I am so sorry ..... such a beautiful boy..

·
Registered
691 Posts
Heartbreaking loss...he was so young and handsome. My sincere condolences to you and your family. Thank you for seeing that his short life was filled with love and care.

RIP Remington.

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Oh I am sorry to hear that. I know that you alll struggled with it for so long. But please know he found love in your home and with your family and I am sure no more pain now - just peace and wonderful memories for you.
He will visit you now and again. I know you will miss his old soul.
Peace to you and your family.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I am very sorry for your loss. He was a stunner. He will be in your heart forever. It is SO hard to lose them, but remember the wonderful times as much as you can.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts