German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...........combing is the slowest, cruelest, most tortourous death a German Shepherd could possibly be subjected to...............

·
Registered
16,424 Posts
Aw, and I bet you torture her often!

Max is sure we slipped to <span style="color: #666666">the dark side </span>when we take him for nail clippings.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Not to mention the indignity of it all - as if being au natural is not the accepted standard!

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Tessa is appalled that I actually dare to brush her outside on the deck where everyone can see and then to make matters worse, I put her hair in the trash!

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
LOL all these poor dogs that are so abused. Reading about the antics of other dogs really makes my day sometimes.

·
Registered
9,348 Posts
Moaning, swooning, simpering, yodeling... Grimm sees the brush in my hand, and collapses on the floor, rolling and yodeling. If I don't IMMEDIATELY get down there and groom him, he will leap up and begin franticly *nudging* at the comb in my hand, making HUUUUGE eyes at me, velvety stacks of eyebrows corrugating his forehead.

When I do brush him, he lay on his side stretching, moaning, eyes glazed over or closed tight in utter bliss.

If I dare to stop, he looks up, neck craned, like "What? My spa treatment can NOT be done yet, Mom!"

·
Registered
16,424 Posts
Yeah, Patti and Fred should definitely be writers!

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL, we aren't writers, just reporters..............."and that's the way it IS......"

Patti! LMAO-----Dixie and Grimm are cut out of the same piece of cloth.

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Originally Posted By: BrightelfMoaning, swooning, simpering, yodeling... Grimm sees the brush in my hand, and collapses on the floor, rolling and yodeling. If I don't IMMEDIATELY get down there and groom him, he will leap up and begin franticly *nudging* at the comb in my hand, making HUUUUGE eyes at me, velvety stacks of eyebrows corrugating his forehead.

When I do brush him, he lay on his side stretching, moaning, eyes glazed over or closed tight in utter bliss.

If I dare to stop, he looks up, neck craned, like "What? My spa treatment can NOT be done yet, Mom!"
That would be Sarge as well, everything you describe and while laying on his side he lifts his front legs up and out like, dont forget to get under the arms while your at it. He loves the brushing, all we have to do is ask him...wanna get brushed!!! He jumps around like a chick on a hot rock until the brush comes out, he lets us give his back about 2 strokes then its like someone shot him!!! over and down he goes and just relaxes like, oh yea, thats the ticket!!! lol

·
Registered
664 Posts
Lol... these stories kill me

Dieter does the same thing. *IF* (notice the big IF) we can get him settled with a bone in the evening (as was his routine, not so much lately) he will usually let me brush him, and eventually even holds still. No bone? He's roving, he's biting the comb, holding my hand in his mouth, and stealing the clumps of hair and racing around the room.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts