German Shepherds Forum banner

Riga Got Poisoned

2K views 15 replies 15 participants last post by  Nikkia 
#1 ·
Tonight, I took some leftover tropical fruit salad out of the fridge to finish off. Riga came RUSHING over to get in her usual place to wait for tidbits. She was giving me her MOST persuasive "I want some" looks, so I gave her a pineapple chunk.

She took it in her mouth and got the most surprised look on her face and dropped it like it had given her third degree burns.

She dropped it on the floor and sat there looking at it with a very wrinkled forehead.

I told her "Eat your pineapple." So she very gingerly picked it up, and chewed it up with her eyes squeezed shut as tight as she could and her lips all curled up like she was being forced to eat the most deadly poison in the world!

Life is hard when you are a GSD who thinks she is getting a vienna sausage, and you get poison pineapple instead............

Riga did not die like she thought she would, at least not yet.

#6 ·
Originally Posted By: Wetdog
She took it in her mouth and got the most surprised look on her face and dropped it like it had given her third degree burns.

She dropped it on the floor and sat there looking at it with a very wrinkled forehead.

I told her "Eat your pineapple." So she very gingerly picked it up, and chewed it up with her eyes squeezed shut as tight as she could and her lips all curled up like she was being forced to eat the most deadly poison in the world!
POOOOR Riga.

#8 ·
Originally Posted By: GSDad
Originally Posted By: RubySlippersOh my gosh! I gasped when I saw your post! (I need a "smack you" icon!)
Here you go.
Thanks!!! Fred deserves that!!!!
Scared the crap out of me!

Poor Riga!

#11 ·
You rotten hound, Fred!!! I hope you get your just "desserts" when you retreive the end result ... which, due to the pineapple, is supposed to be even less pleasant than usual.

#12 ·
Add me to the list who's going to smack you! I was so worried, my heart skipped a beat. I thought perhaps she stumbled upon something or someone did it to her on purpose. But then you, YOU
gave her pineapple. How dare you.
How dare you force her to eat it.
That's it - I'm coming to get her. Where are you living now?!!!! She's mine

#13 ·
too cute, don't think they have one of those yet.

#15 ·
Dieter HATES pineapple... he'll eat just about anything, but as soon as that pineapple touches his tongue, it's on the floor :p

#16 ·
Nikkia loves pineapple's she'll gobble them down! Post title scared me thought she really had been! Glad she wasn't funny story though!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.