German Shepherds Forum banner

Ridiculous Dreams

2K views 27 replies 11 participants last post by  KZoppa 
#1 ·
Have you ever had dreams that felt so real you wake up freaked out or totally confused?

I had a dream that I was sleeping and I woke up to a loud watery noise, it was Sinister taking the biggest whiz of his life next to my bed. So then I really woke up and climbed across my bed to turn the light on, I couldn't see anything because of a combination of sleepy just got up eyes and no glasses on face blind without them eyes, so I felt around the floor and it was dry. What the heck? It seemed so real, I look at Sinister, who is laying in his crate looking at me like "why the heck are you awake, turn the dang light off" so I went back to bed.

I fell asleep......... in my new dream Rogue was crying in his crate, he had to go potty and I was trying to ignore him because I was sleeping and then I heard the poop fall in his crate and I could all of a sudden smell it! I woke up and jumped out of bed and turned the light on and I stuck my head in his crate looking around for poop, there was nothing there. So I was completely confused as to why I am having dog pottying dreams. I looked at the clock and it was 3:30 am. I fell back asleep and I woke up at my normal time and looked around again, I remembered everything.

Have you ever had a dream like that?

See less See more
#3 ·
LOL! Wow! I HAVE had dreams like that so I know how freaked out you must have felt. There's nothing worse than waking up to a "doggy surprise" first thing in the morning, that's for sure.

I had one of those dreams recently...and it was SCARY.

I had a dream I was lying in my bed. I had woke up for some reason, and it was dark, just like it was in real life. Then I saw the light turn on downstairs, again, it looked just like it would if it really was the middle of the night and the lower level light came on. Then I saw a man coming down the hallway to our bed. He stopped in the doorway, looked at me and then hid behind the door because he thought I saw him....
all I could think was 'omg, it's happening, we are going to get killed!'

I honestly couldn't tell if it was real or not because everything was exactly how it would have normally been. I was confused as to why Arlo didn't bark, I grabbed my phone and turned on it's light, and nobody was there.....

Getting robbed is one of my biggest fears so that was terrible!

#5 ·
Our dreams help relieve the stress of the day. Having bad dreams is actually good for you in the long run. By going through the dream in your mind, (like what you would do if it was to happen for real) helps build a game plan.

Laren, it could be your dream means the loss of control on something. Like you feel out of total control of something that is going on now. The reality of the dream is just a reflection on your ability to sort through what ever is causing you to feel this way.

I'm not a dream expert, it's just what I was thinking it could be.

#9 ·
Our dreams help relieve the stress of the day. Having bad dreams is actually good for you in the long run. By going through the dream in your mind, (like what you would do if it was to happen for real) helps build a game plan.

Laren, it could be your dream means the loss of control on something. Like you feel out of total control of something that is going on now. The reality of the dream is just a reflection on your ability to sort through what ever is causing you to feel this way.

I'm not a dream expert, it's just what I was thinking it could be.
I just got my bonus from work and I was going to use it towards fencing in my front yard so that the boys had a big place to run but my loan shark, I mean Mom, wants the majority of it to put towards the money I owe her so I wont be able to pay for the fence now until February and I really needed to get one put up for the boys. It was a high priority to me and I am upset that I cant do that now. The fence is going to cost me about $2,000 grand and my mom wants $1,000 right now. :cry:

#7 ·
I never remember my dreams/nightmares thank goodness! I hope you have a better sleep tonight with no unpleasant doggy aromas! :)

#20 ·
I actually had one of those dreams last night.... the dog was barking in my dream and I woke up to Kip (foster) barking downstairs because he somehow locked himself down there and wanted to be back in the bedroom.

If I am trying to sleep in on a weekend (you know sleep in until 7am!), I'll think I smell dog poo and jump out of bed! Kip's way of telling me that he needs to potty is to go to the door which obviously doesn't work too well if I am sleeping and don't see it!

I remember most of my dreams which are usually vivid and often even lucid. I go through periods of having lots of dreams and never feel rested after it.

#23 ·
Laren, make sure that anytime you make any major purchases..like a TV or computer..anything of value (even minor purchases), you don't put the boxes out in your trash. Take them to work with you and toss them. Don't let the neighbors know you have anything of value.

#24 ·
Laren, make sure that anytime you make any major purchases..like a TV or computer..anything of value (even minor purchases), you don't put the boxes out in your trash. Take them to work with you and toss them. Don't let the neighbors know you have anything of value.
Lilie! I didn't even think of that! Thank goodness you said that! I plan on getting a computer in November.

#27 ·
I sometimes dream about pizza and can smell it. Lol

If I smell poo in the middle of the night; it ain't the dogs...it's me! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.