·
Super Moderator
3,903 Posts
Reactions: tysco

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Carmen is incredible. She has followed Gus closely for the past 8 years. She came to most of his training sessions up until about 2 yrs old when my work injuries got in the way.
He is 40yrs of her hard work and careful selection.
Carmen’s pedigree knowledge is beyond incredible, she doesn’t have to look up anything. It’s all in her head.
Carmen and Sheena go back many many years and as Carmen gets older, they decided to co-breed to continue producing quality dogs. Both are incredibly knowledgeable. Carmen and I became close friends, you just can’t ask for more. She introduced me to Linda Shaw many years ago and we also became great friends. Her loss has crushed Carmen.
Reya was my pick female. She was gorgeous, had great personality, fearless and what appeared to be great conformation. The whole litter is incredibly uniform and for a first breeding, so much more than expected. Reya has the looks that I love in a female, very masculine. Not what everyone likes, but I LOVE it.
Reya also has the look that I see often from Gus, very serious and always thinking. If she’s anything like her Sire, you need to be on your toes. David is an incredible source of training suggestions and information. Reach out to him and I’m sure he’d offer any and all help he can.

keep up the great work, I look forward to following her progression so I can decide which combination my Gus puppy will come from. So far, I’m absolutely loving what I see in this breeding.
Funny, i added in that goofy picture because it seems every picture I have of her shes so serious! She for sure keeps us on our toes. All and all shes great. Can't wait to see what the trainer does and to get her into a schutzhund group next month. She seems to have plenty of tracker in her and I can't wait to see her with some real training and work behind it

·
Super Moderator
3,903 Posts
Beautiful girl!

Is this a glow in the dark blinky light thing?

Reactions: Shadow Shep

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Nope, it doesn't change colors. Package is long gone, something I seen in passing at a store locally, figured it would help me spot her when shes wandering around in the woods at night.

·
Super Moderator
3,903 Posts
Nope, it doesn't change colors. Package is long gone, something I seen in passing at a store locally, figured it would help me spot her when shes wandering around in the woods at night.
I use these on bomb dogs when training at night. Super handy.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Sitting at the park people and dog watching. Trying to get her barking at dogs under control, we started back at about 60 yards and worked up to ~25 or so. She has no problems with other people or animals but for some reason the dogs are still setting her off from a distance. Trying to take it slow and steady.

Started working on some leash obedience this week! The goal right now is working toward a good heel. Sit when we stop and stay until we tell her it's ok to move. This is day 4, she caught on quick so we started moving downtown for more distractions, will try to get video of that later this week.

·
Premium Member
Gunnar Vom Langer Strand (gsd), Dynamic's Bogan Vom Langer Strand (boxer)
244 Posts
She is awesome. This litter is really hitting it put of the park, right?

I need to get my butt to Canada!

·
Super Moderator
3,903 Posts
Very nice!

Reactions: tysco
41 - 60 of 79 Posts