1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,568 Posts
Ooo, is this Pink Girl?

·
Registered
9,568 Posts
Congratulations, from what I know already of the dogs in this litter, she will be fantastic. How is the training going, can you tell us a little more about her?
Are you doing sport with her?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congratulations, from what I know already of the dogs in this litter, she will be fantastic. How is the training going, can you tell us a little more about her?
That's great, I was hoping to come across some other dogs from this litter. She's doing amazing with training, 11 weeks old today and she has the basic commands down (sit, stay, down and working on high five). She reacts to her name perfectly indoors but outside she sometimes gets distracted. We started walking on a loose leash and she is coming along great, im on a private road with only one neighbour and no dogs so it's a pretty safe space before vaccinations.

So far she's absolutely fearless and runs toward most loud noises, also very sweet with strangers. Only problems thus far are the usual, a couple potty mistakes when I can't get her outdoors fast enough and the nipping.. oh the nipping.. can't wait for that stage to be over with. We're trying to get her used to some mental toys this week to keep her mouth and mind busy.

Did you get a pup from this litter or are you friend of the breeder?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts