German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just pick up my baby 2 days ago. He is 8 weeks old. He is the only boy from Ike Vom Teufelshang and Yanna Vom Haus Tyson. He is a very happy boy and has already showed high pray drive. Totally confident in new environments. Randy, thank you so much for breeding such a great puppy.

·
Registered
6,436 Posts
Nice pup. I look forward to watching his progress...and pictures, we need more pictures.

Reactions: Shadow Shep

·
Registered
6,436 Posts
Wow! Lots of changes already!

Reactions: Shadow Shep

·
Registered
6,436 Posts
Wow! He looks great!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What are your plans for this guy? How is he at home? I think he’s going to be a stunner when he’s older.
So far I train him by myself. Take him to home depot or Lowe’s on a daily basis. But I won’t let anybody pet him. He is doing very good in outside. I plan to take him out for IPO training when he is big enough. Can’t wait to see his performance in the field.

·
Registered
262 Posts
So far I train him by myself. Take him to home depot or Lowe’s on a daily basis. But I won’t let anybody pet him. He is doing very good in outside. I plan to take him out for IPO training when he is big enough. Can’t wait to see his performance in the field.
I’m sure he’s going to be great.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Danubius is a very good club and breeder. I'm a fan of the dogs I see from them. You should definitely do pretty good working with them. Did you go the the regional this year?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well, I have known her name for a long time but I have never been to her club before cuz my old dog is just a family companion. And now it’s the time to contact her since I got my Rex. I know she breeds high quality dogs and so that why Anne Kent used Nelli’s Mick as the stud dog if my memory is correct.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts