German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello GSD lovers, I started thinking about my early days of when I first got my GSD named Forrest and when I started taking pictures with a digital camera, and this place was a big part of my exploration in learning about both. Some of you may remember me as Mommy2Forrest. Not sure how I lost that name here, but no doubt the lack of recall is probably because I haven't been here in so long.

I came by this forum and looked up some of my old picture posts (I lost many of my images on an external drive earlier this year) and looking thru the list of threads, I seen a lot of members names I remember for when I was active on here. So I thought I would create this post to say hello and that I hope it finds all my old cyber-GSDlover-friends doing well.

Forrest had passed away in November of 2015, and I still miss him so very much. I often look at my images of him and become reminded of the moments they were taken. Hard to believe he has been gone now for over 3.5 years... Gone but certainly not forgotten.

I got a little mutt now name Maggie, she is a rescue dog I got just over a year ago. She is a wired little dog, both in looks and energy. LOL. Took her awhile to trust me, but it is safe to say, I am here whole world now and I am happy to have her companionship today.

Anyways... thanks for taking the time to read my post.

PS Love them fur-babies folks, time goes by so quickly.

·
Super Moderator
32,586 Posts
Hi Angie, I remember you and Forrest. I'm so sorry to hear that he's gone.

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi MON and Debbie. Great to hear from you both. Thank you so much for the kind words.

What dogs do you have now? Would love to see some GSD pics of them.

I do miss taking shots of my boy. He was so much fun to photograph and this breed is just so striking, I cannot get enough. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts