German Shepherds Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
As a rule of thumb, any breeder that breeds for colours not recognized by the breed standard, such as liver, blue and panda is likely NOT paying attention to the important things like health, temperament and conformation.

·
Registered
225 Posts
If you google the kennel name you can checkout the ripoff reports posted. I've looked at her dogs on facebook and they (at least to me) have more of an Australian shepherd look. Mostly they are just very pointy faced, not all of them but ones I've seen. I found a few that were on pedigree database and she seems to name them according to what recessive colors they can produce, they have a name but the colors are mixed in there. She doesn't let puppy buyers meet the parents and from what I've read claims it is unsanitary to let buyers back where the puppies actually live. Her selling point is that her husband is former law enforcement.

·
Registered
6,729 Posts
You DO realize the mods are going to kill this thread?? :nono:

But in the meantime... :toasting:>:):laugh2:
Aww, come on. It's the middle of July, it's 12 degrees outside, my shoulder is killing me because the door attacked me again. I gotta have some fun.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Aww, come on. It's the middle of July, it's 12 degrees outside, my shoulder is killing me because the door attacked me again. I gotta have some fun.
It's only 12 degrees outside??? Man, that's cold! Maybe I ought to move to where you live. >:)

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Celsius , I Am Canadian! Lol. It translates to about 54 for anyone south of the border. Maybe I should move to NC and go for pizza?
Lol, I know. But still, 54? I've been dealing with 95-100 for weeks and weeks straight now. I am beyond sick of it. I don't ever want to move to Texas.

Reactions: Sunsilver

·
Registered
6,729 Posts
Lol, I know. But still, 54? I've been dealing with 95-100 for weeks and weeks straight now. I am beyond sick of it. I don't ever want to move to Texas.
I will trade you places, I am good with 100 or so, love it. As long as I have water to play in.
I liked Texas, BTW. I have some road signs from there that say Welcome to Earth, and Happy 5 miles. I was very young, had a truck and tools, and was doing research on drinking your way across the country. There is a place in Utah? called Green Valley, it isn't and they have no bar.

Anyway, back to the pizza. I mean breeder.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
I actually know a dog from this breeder and she seems fine. Goes to work with her person and is fine with people and dogs.

I wouldn't be surprised if that dog is not the norm though, and I certainly wouldn't buy a dog from this breeder.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.