German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cannot verify the story but Westside GSD Rescue in LA has a reportedly "retired" from service K9 named "Splash Von Bakersfield" who was surrendered due to "allergies."

I have been following events/dogs at this shelter for a while, and they need help on every level. I don't think Splash has been there for too long. She's beautiful and, if her story is true, she obviously needs a responsible and knowledgeable forever home.

I can't post a direct link for just her picture, but she's on their home page near the bottom. Brace yourself for an unbelievably diversified quantity of extraordinary dogs that are all in need of homes.

http://www.sheprescue.org

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Flyinghayden - thank you so much for the pic assist! How wonderful you got one of their dogs - so, so many to choose from. Gunner has already taken my heart but Splash is right there with him.

·
Registered
618 Posts
OMG she is gorgeous!!!!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Beautiful girl!

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
She is a beautiful lady, I hope she finds a forever couch very soon. She sure deserves it.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally Posted By: Wisc.TigerWould you like this Post moved to the Rescue Section?
Yes, please. She is in a shelter so no apparent immediate euth danger. I am trying to pin down some more specifics on her which is why delayed in responding to you. I'll update my post as soon as I have a response from shelter. Thanks much WT!

·
Registered
663 Posts
wow, there are some gorgeous dogs on there! I love that black male. Wish I could take him!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts