German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This time Wolfie had to save me from the evil clutches of the dastardly bread machine!! He grabbed me by the arm and by the shirt and pulled me away from that vicious thing! Then he went over to it and gave it a real good talking to. LMAO! I'm safe now at the computer, but if I go near it, I get a what for from Wolfie. I feel so safe with Wolfie watching out for me. :D

·
Registered
12,379 Posts
Hmmm, the bread machine, eh? Perhaps Wolfie has been watching too much Richard Simmons!

·
Registered
332 Posts
I don't even know him personally, but I sure love his stories!! He sounds like a wonderful dog and I hope you keep sharing his life with us! :)

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha! maybe so! I am making a fat free bread to have with homemade Italian chicken soup for supper.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't even know him personally, but I sure love his stories!! He sounds like a wonderful dog and I hope you keep sharing his life with us! :)
Thanks. He sure has the most personality that I have ever had in any of my dogs. He keeps us laughing, which is a good thing.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Haha! maybe so! I am making a fat free bread to have with homemade Italian chicken soup for supper.
Yummm!! Wanna send some my way? :D

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Maybe he doesn't like the fat free bread. He wants good old fashioned artery cloggin' bread with lots of butter!!!!!
:)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Wolfie does take his job seriously--taking care of all of you to the very best of his ability! He's got a sense of duty just bred into his bones.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I know were me and Bella are goin for supper :) my crew will have to fend for them selfs lol.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Anyone is welcome to come have some homemade soup with me. I made a HUGE pot and homemade bread, and the fam decided to tell me later that they had other things to do. So it's just me and a massive pot of soup.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Wolfie is such a sweetie!

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Whoever would have thought that keeping house was fraught with so many perils!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts