German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My mom recently rescued a one year old german shepherd but I don't think I have ever came across one with her colors. The couple my mom got them from said her parents were CKC registered. Does anyone have any ideas as to what breed she may be mixed with? She sure is beautiful though.

Attachments

·
Registered
812 Posts
Me too-purebred. Does she have white socks? Could just be a colour variation snuck in. Face, shape, even colour (but for the white) looks shepherd. Gorgeous dog.

·
Registered
41 Posts
How's her temperament?
She doesn't seem completely pure, or if so not the best line given her snout. The good coloration looks quite a bit like the wolf mixes we see sometimes, funny

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone for the feedback!
She is medium hair and weighs about 65-70 pounds.
She has "nuclear" energy as my mom says. I dont think I have ever seen even a husky have as much energy as this dog has. She is very smart and acts just like all our other shepherds.
Her paws are white with horizontal strips of orange, almost in the pattern and color of a panda shepherd.

·
Registered
27,206 Posts
looks like a light sable to me...

·
Registered
624 Posts
How's her temperament?
She doesn't seem completely pure, or if so not the best line given her snout. The good coloration looks quite a bit like the wolf mixes we see sometimes, funny
Standard coat. I agree with the other poster light sable blanket back. I don't see anything but GSD and the eye color and build conform to the breed standard.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts