German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, this site has been so informative and I first want to thank everyone for participating in such a helpful online community. I am currently looking for a reputable showline breeder in Ohio, Pennsylvania, or New Jersey. I would like to keep the price under $2,000 and I would also like to get my puppy in August since I will have a ton of free time to spend with the puppy beginning that month. Temperament and nerves are my number one priority. I would appreciate any help I can get!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Preferably WGSL, but if you have a suggestion for either that would be great. I'm just trying to get a good starting point before looking more in depth into recommended breeders.

·
Registered
31,354 Posts
I dont' know as you'll find a show line for 2k or less. Hollow Hills in Clarks Summit PA has very nice WGSL. The parents are titled. They have nice drives. Good nerves.

·
Premium Member
11,210 Posts
There are many showline breeders in OH and surrounding states - Kentucky and to the west - Illinois for example has a couple....for 2K you should b able to get a pet quality puppy

United Schutzhund Clubs of America | German Shepherd Dog Trainers & Breeders

do a search for registered breeders....many on the list are very very inactive....only 2 or 3 in PA on this list are active for example....and those listed are working line oriented, not show....but there are tons of people doing showlines in Ohio - a couple on that list, and some Illinois on the list do show

Lee

1 - 6 of 6 Posts