·
Registered
1,297 Posts
no no links you have added have worked

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just clicked the link it worked for me, anyone else?

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Link worked for me.

Sadly, it will be the dogs that will pay the highest price for the moronic behavior of that woman.

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
I think this is the video the OP is talking about.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Wow that woman is a lunatic! And those dogs are more than likely to pay the price for HER behavior, they were only doing what was asked of them unfortunately to many of these dogs end up in hand of people like this and trained this way, the dogs seemed fine until given the command to go after the reporter!

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
I hope she's in jail awaiting arraignment.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's why when the guy in CA whose dogs killed that woman is facing murder charges I was HAPPY. This woman should be charged with assault, I think she is.
The more people that face crimminal charges for things like this will hopefully instill in peoples heads your 100% responsilble for your dogs actions.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Well keep in mind that the reporter came up to a grieving mother and starts asking questions about how she feels about her daughter's killer. From the looks of it, there was some video edited out between the time she has the bat and the time she brings out the dogs since she had time to get her phone. It looks more like these journalists refused to take 'no' for an answer, and the woman was adamantly refusing to talk about her daughter's death.

That doesn't change the fact that these dogs might be destroyed for their owner's anger :(

·
Registered
32,018 Posts
Good dogs.

They went after the woman who was attacking their owner, and when she called them off they came back to her -- Not crazy pit bulls that had to be beaten unconscious to stop.

Did I get this right? The woman's daughter had been shot, and that the reporters were there to ask her how she feels about a 16 year old boy being arrested.

This woman is not a lunatic. She is a victim of being bothered with stupid questions from reporters who attack people when they are down and refuse to quit when they are clearly not welcome.

I wish she did not sick her dogs on the reporter. But I wish reporters would leave when they are asked to leave.

How much should a person have to put up with, really? Didn't Princess Di died while she was trying to run away from all the reporters.

I am going to say something else, and that is if my daughter had been shot recently, I might not make the best decisions either. Do we know if the girl is alive or dead? Do we know if this lady was spending 24 hour vigils at her bedside and hasn't slept in 3 days. No sleep in three days can make you do some less than brilliant things.

And now she is arrested.

Well, string her up!

When they arrested the creep whose dogs ATE that poor old lady jogging, I am all happy about that. This is really not the same.

·
Registered
32,018 Posts
OMG! a kindergarten party, I guess the girl was 16, shot in the head? Did she die?

Lunatic?!? This is grieving momma bear! The reporters should be arrested. The dogs should not pay any price. That video shows that they are certainly not vicious killers.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
The woman could have gone into the house and left the scene, it was irresponsible, and as I stated the dogs did nothing wrong they did what they were told to do and they were called off successfully, It never said whether the daughter was dead so I can see the mother being mentally unstable due to grief and who knows what else, sleep deprivation or lack of food/water (I know when I have grieved taking care of myself was low on the list) But STILL there were much better options like calling the police for harassment, now the woman is arrested and is bound to be suffering even more, so in a way she was a "lunatic" meaning she was out of her mind while doing this!

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
I believe that Ny'asia was shot in the back, and is still recovering in the hospital. I hope she gets well soon, poor girl.

And call me a horrible cynic, but what a happy day for the reporter. She only needs a tetanus shot and now she's right in the middle of this sensational story. Yay for her.

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
Her daughter is in the hospital being treated.

From link provided above by blanketback: "Police say 16-year-old Ny'asia Lawrence was shot in the back on Sunday and is being treated at Hasbro Children's Hospital"

OMG! a kindergarten party, I guess the girl was 16, shot in the head? Did she die?

Lunatic?!? This is grieving momma bear! The reporters should be arrested. The dogs should not pay any price. That video shows that they are certainly not vicious killers.

·
Registered
32,018 Posts
So, she has been in the hospital for days, and the mother may have been totally running on adrenalin.

The reporter only needed a tetnus shot. She should have left somewhere between the rock and the bat. How do you NOT know you are NOT wanted???

The mother of the child probably should be charged with assault. If I was the judge, I would throw it out.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm sorry I posted this, I don't want to start any arguements but condoning this is saying it's ok to sic your dogs on someone if they bother you. I feel that's the wrong message to send to anyone.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts