German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had brought a gsd puppy 1 month old now he is 84 days old. I brought him from a breeder. His name is Reo he is a male puppy. His height in 84 days is approximately 18-19 inches and his weight is 22.5 lbs. I feed him pedigree, boiled chicken with boiled rice, 500 ml boiled whole cow's milk and calcium pet which has vitamin B12 with some other vitamins too. Some times I feed him fish too ofcourse after removing the bones and needels. I stay alone so I'm the only one who he sees. My daughter visits us weekly once he likes her too. He likes to run and play a lot. We play tug of war with a rubber pipe. We go for a walk in the mornings evenings and at night. He has got his vaccines and we are waiting for him to be 90 days old for the Rabies injection. He has learned a few commands like, to sit stand, lie down, come, go, don't do stop ect. I'm a proud owner of an intelligent and adorable german shepherd.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Welcome to the forum! There is lots to learn here.

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Sounds like your puppy has settled in nicely! They are amazing dogs, almost too smart for their own good!

·
Registered
35 Posts
I had brought a gsd puppy 1 month old now he is 84 days old. I brought him from a breeder. His name is Reo he is a male puppy. His height in 84 days is approximately 18-19 inches and his weight is 22.5 lbs. I feed him pedigree, boiled chicken with boiled rice, 500 ml boiled whole cow's milk and calcium pet which has vitamin B12 with some other vitamins too. Some times I feed him fish too ofcourse after removing the bones and needels. I stay alone so I'm the only one who he sees. My daughter visits us weekly once he likes her too. He likes to run and play a lot. We play tug of war with a rubber pipe. We go for a walk in the mornings evenings and at night. He has got his vaccines and we are waiting for him to be 90 days old for the Rabies injection. He has learned a few commands like, to sit stand, lie down, come, go, don't do stop ect. I'm a proud owner of an intelligent and adorable german shepherd.
congrats on your new addition. Just and FYI- I am no expert but have been reading and learning a lot here. You need to be very careful topping kibble with toppers and supplements. Having an appropriate calcium to phosphorus ratio is CRITICAL in developing puppies.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts