German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,

We are relocating to Washington state. Either to Vancouver (outside Portland) or the Seattle metro area.

We're reaching out here because maybe folks know of any rentals that allow GSDs (price is not an issue thankfully)? I have my male GSD and my female GSD mix and we know how hard it is to rent with GSDs due to breed restrictions (home owners here in Denver, but relocating unfortunately).

We're specifically looking anywhere in the Seattle metro area, and Vancouver WA - but we'll be open to Portland OR and the surrounding area as it would still be convenient.

My dogs are well behaved and mellow, figured folks here would have recommendations / know realtors / want to house swap ;)

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm also amazed that I've been a member since 2010. A quick update:

Einstein is now 8 years old and overall in great shape! He's enjoying retirement and humping Lady any chance he can. Lady in turn is mellowed out now that she has an outlet for her energy and is much more manageable as far as her reactivity issues! She enjoys sitting when Einstein tries to hump her as well as the occasional belly rub.

They're really excited to explore the PNW, but are worried about rentals as well :) They're not fans of breed restrictions...

Thanks again everyone for any tips / leads.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts