German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remi turned 5 months old yesterday, he's really grown! I took these pictures today, it's FREEZING outside but he couldn't care less, doesn't faze him. Also got some of him playing with Beau, my Pom; and Bagheera, one of my cats. The cat LOVES him, they play all the time!

Thanks for looking! I just adore this dog, he's amazing, I feel so blessed to have him. :wub:

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
Love that he's loving the cats!

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
He is a very handsome boy, and so are your other fur babies!

Thanks for sharing the pictures.

·
Banned
5,219 Posts
Tara, trust me, he is not a longhaired GSD and he's not going to be. No dog in his pedigree is longhaired nor are any of his older full siblings.
This is a repeat mating?

He's going to be a very handsome dog.

·
Premium Member
16,941 Posts
What a sweety!! Very nice colour. Though he does not look all that thrilled at having to pose for you. :)

The pictures of him playing with your cat and your little dog are adorable!

Funny how different people see different things in a photograph - he does not look big to me, just right. And he definitely does not look like a long coat either.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Haha thanks castlemaid, I know, sometimes when you read comments you're kinda like, "Uhhh?" Lol..

I know, he kept looking at me every time I raised the camera like, "what are you doing!?" He always clams up in front of the camera, he's not into having his picture taken, that's for sure!

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks Dejavu! I know, I love his beautiful eyes! And he's so cute with the cat, every morning the first thing he wants to do is go and see him and play, I have to drag them away from each other! I need to get a video...

·
Registered
3,863 Posts
Tara, trust me, he is not a longhaired GSD and he's not going to be. No dog in his pedigree is longhaired nor are any of his older full siblings.
Not disagreeing with you and he doesn't look like a longcoat, but isn't the gene that causes the longcoat recessive? (meaning it can go generations without showing up and then one litter.... surprise!)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts