German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
29,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The thread "Okay, so when exactly does a puppy "calm" down?" made me want to go and watch Gala's puppy videos. Even though at 4 she is still as crazy, even now when she is ready to have her sencond litter. :whistle:

This is the first video I ever saw of her, still at Angela's and made me want her!

She was only 5 months old when she learned, all on her own, to get ice from the ice maker :crazy:

She LOVED to play this game and would play for hours non-stop if I let her...:help:

She would go MAD (this video actually doesn't really show how crazy she would get) with the water hose and still does :whistle:

You couldn't mop, vacuum, nothing!

She was 24/7 non-stop but I have to admit, she has been the funnest dog I've ever had, I would not change her for the world!!!! :D

·
Registered
252 Posts
The ice maker thing is awesome! I LOVE how smart GSD are and the things they do.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
haha gotta love em!!!! i like the Ice maker attack video. she just looks so proud of herself and kinda like,"What you gonna do to stop me?!"

·
Registered
32,042 Posts
the icemaker is the winner! :rofl: Look Guys! A Pez dispenser!!

Who are the other two trying to figure out how she's getting her treats?

·
Registered
33 Posts
so funny... i took Schatzi to one of those parks in Hilton Head, SC where they have the fountains in the ground where water shoots up from them and kids run threw them, well Schatzi thought they were the greatest things in the world and went wild, she had everone watching her that day haha great memories... ill have to post the video

·
Registered
485 Posts
This is why GSD puppies are so much fun - nothing better than watching a puppy who THINKS!! Love the ice maker one. The sable is too funny though- love the bit at then end when Gala gets better at grabbing all the ice and he goes and sits by the fridge waiting for more ice to fall from the sky (typical boy ;)). He looks so sad, poor guy. She is definitely a fire cracker!

·
Registered
394 Posts
OMG Carolina, you just made me laugh so much :rofl:! Danica is doing the same exact thing with the mop and the vaccum! I have to put her in her crate or have my son take her outside or it won't get done! :crazy:

I LOVE the ice maker video. It's like Sam and Ultro are saying: geeh, wait, more, more; wait, where it the ice? Gala, come back, get more ice! Too funny! Of course the mop just goes right to my heart too :wub: Thanks for sharing :laugh:

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
those were tooooooo funny! I think I like the dog bed, ball underneath it one,,such a smarty!!!

where does the time go??

·
Registered
636 Posts
That's too funny!!! I love the icemaker one, and I'm SOO glad that we don't have one on the outside of the freezer.

The ball under the cot thing....could definitely see Minna doing that just to entertain herself. -- actually Minna's newest trick is trying to climb over the couch!! She's not even allowed on the couch. I'm about to fix that problem.

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Those were hilarious.. I love Gala..

Stark does the same thing with the ball and the bed.. lol.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
hahaha wow... is gala really 4 years old now?'
gosh how time flyes. Feel like it was just last year when you were showing us the first pictures of your new puppy :D

·
Registered
6,271 Posts
Gala!! Only four and pretty legendary around this board. :)
Love her and her antics.! Had never seen the one with the ball under the bed...smart girl.

We need to see more of her!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts