German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I first got the straggly mutt home.

At her new home later...

I had a bad feeling she had bulldog in her, and now I am pretty sure she does. The owner's daughter emailed us saying that there has been some vicious fighting from Pixie, and the daughter is going to take her because she has no dogs, and I think she wanted Pixie from the beginning anyway lol

So she's in good hands, and I may have some new pics up soon, I hear she's getting prettier every day.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
There are plenty of other dog breeds with antisocial tendencies (I know several BC's that do NOT like other dogs)

It will be nice to see an updated picture of her

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Both BMC's and bulldogs tend to have DA issues... she's turning on, and doesn't tolerate her housemates anymore.

I may get to see her soon, since the daughter lives close. That little stinker has caused me enough heartache I better be able to see her lol

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ha, the original owner (out of jail) has recently been asking where HIS dog is. I told him it is not your dog, several people saw me give you money for her.

I can't imagine what would be of her if she was still in those hands, if she lived... With her DA coming on, the pair of them would have been a menace.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts