German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's what I jokingly say when I want my mother GSD released to help round up her 10 week old pups. She is so rough with them when they are behaving and not wandering off that I keep her contained so she won't be harassing them. It's like she is playing and teaching and disciplining them all at once, yet doesn't have an off switch. They howl bloody murder, but if you watch closely, she usually hardly touches them. She also has "favorites" that she likes to pick on. Why is this? The pups definately respect her... and although they want to be near her, they are conflicted and will avoid her too. Could someone explain her behavior? I understand part of what's going on - it's the excessiveness that bothers me. When I make her stop with one, she goes on to harass another.
Thanks! Rhonda:help:

·
Registered
852 Posts
I can't answer your question but I would love to see a few pictures of "the Kraken" and gang :)

·
Super Moderator
6,140 Posts
Moms and pups are usually kept separated by this age.She's done raising them and now they just aggravate her.

·
Banned
679 Posts
She is basically kicking her 40yr old unemployed son out of her basement ;). She's had enough of them, and is telling them and you she is done.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts