German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of any clubs in California I could contact to see if someone is looking for a dog that's completed two legs of his CD title? The dog is safe with rescue, but we are trying to find him a special home. He's two years old, AKC, working German lines, has his CGC and started in companion dog excellence classes. I posted his info in the rescue section with a picture, but thought folks that are active in obedience might have some ideas.

Thanks in advance if anyone does.

Lisa

·
Registered
964 Posts
Hard to imagine how he ended up in rescue.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Happens WAY too often. We have a dog here in a CT pound with a CGC, CD and two legs towards her CDX. Peoples lives change and the dogs always suffer.

Good luck!
Tina

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Rehoming working line male with CD Title Quest

Originally Posted By: K9MomHappens WAY too often. We have a dog here in a CT pound with a CGC, CD and two legs towards her CDX. Peoples lives change and the dogs always suffer.

Good luck!
Tina
Yes, and with the economy the way it is, it's happening more and more. Is the dog you reference safe or is she in a kill shelter? Here I am posting a similar dog, but I still find this unbelievable.

Lisa

·
Registered
22 Posts

I am interested in getting more information. Who do I call? Thanks.

Ava

·
Registered
76 Posts

I adopted this guy, named Doc, on Sunday.

He was mostly a kennel dog before and is now adjusting very well to being a housedog. No problems with housebreaking and he's getting along well with my long haired female.

His previous owner was distraught at having to give him up, and is happy that he has gone to an obedience home. I love to train using toys and Doc loves to play, so hopefully he and I can have some fun in obedience!

Molly

·
Registered
18,371 Posts

Oh good for you!!! Thanks for helping Doc and his owner out and welcome to the board!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts