German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We got Regen almost 5 months ago now. Here are the pictures of when she first came home with us, 55 pounds and shedding like mad with matted fur.

Here she is this morning on a hike with her people! She is 65 pounds now, a perfect weight!

(shhh, her nails are dearly in need of a trim. she hates it!)
Listening to my husband:

Sniffing bushes, one of her favorite things.

She used to get carsick every time we went for a ride, but now she loves it!

And on the trail:

We are so glad we rescued her. :wub: She is blossoming into a wonderful dog. Once we kick the separation anxiety to the curb for good, she'll be perfect.

·
Registered
819 Posts
I agree. Regen is perfect!

Awesome pictures!! Where are you guys? I’m guessing you’re someplace east of Tramway, but where? The trail looks nice. I need to get up there sometime with Miikka.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mrs. K, you're the first person that got that right away! People always think she's named Reagan after the president. We wanted a German name, and her name is special both because it means 'rain' & Regensburg, German has a special place in our relationship.

@Miikka's mom :): It's the Embudito trail, really close to you- the trailhead is right off Montgomery east of Tramway. Miikka would love it!

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Aw, Thank you for rescuing............ :D
She looks wonderful !!! :wub:

·
Registered
819 Posts
@Miikka's mom :): It's the Embudito trail, really close to you- the trailhead is right off Montgomery east of Tramway. Miikka would love it!
Oh, OK. We really need to hike in the mountains more. But, (don't think I'm paranoid) I worry about rattlesnakes. I know the chance of coming across one is small. But still....

I like your new profile pic!

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
More pics from today's hike...she loves trails. We let her off leash for a little bit once we got further back where there weren't any people.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
She looks so happy, good job!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.