German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m currently training my Malinois for her BH in a club that belongs to the United Schutzhund Association. When I finally achieve BH, where do i record the title ? Do I get an official document ? Would it go on her pedigree ?

Thank you

·
Registered
31,387 Posts
AKC does not recognize USCA titles. Are you a member of the AWMA? That's your breed club. The USCA gives you a scorebook, the judge records it there and with the USCA. Whether you get a certificate depends on whether the club prints one out.

·
Super Moderator
18,686 Posts
Your dog's scorebook is your official proof of your dog's title along with the records of the titling organization (USCA since that is the club you belong to).

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AKC does not recognize USCA titles. Are you a member of the AWMA? That's your breed club. The USCA gives you a scorebook, the judge records it there and with the USCA. Whether you get a certificate depends on whether the club prints one out.
Thank you both. So I’m part of USCA because there are no AWMA clubs near me. Will the BH and future IPO titles count if I do the trials with a Malinois ? I’m planning to try the BH at an USCA trial.

·
Registered
31,387 Posts
Count towards what? If you earn them under the USCA then they are recognized by the USCA. The breed doesn't matter.

·
Registered
31,387 Posts
You'll have to contact and ask them. The FCI recognizes USCA titles but there is so much fighting right now. Sooooo..... conflict of interests and big politics...better contact them directly..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts