German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recon is 16 weeks now. I brought him out this week to see how he would on someone other than myself. He did awesome! Good barks starting to get rhythmic, solid drive and hard full grips. Honestly I was surprised to see how well he did considering it was 90 plus degrees out. He got about three bites and I put him up. In a couple months I will bring him out again and see where he is. I really like this little guy. His obedience is coming along nice as well. Even with all the distraction he did great!

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
NICE!! He is growing up so quickly!

·
Banned
1,116 Posts
In a couple months I will bring him out again
Very good! He's doing it confidently, I can judge by his long strided and his ears point forward when he's approaching.
Why in a couple of months? He doesn't have to do anything, just get used to the environment of the place.

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone!

Very good! He's doing it confidently, I can judge by his long strided and his ears point forward when he's approaching.
Why in a couple of months? He doesn't have to do anything, just get used to the environment of the place.

He is a very confident puppy. Nothing phases him. I still bring him out to the club. I just don't work him there. We have a puppy pen next to the field where he can see everything that's going on. So he is already exposed to the dogs people and noises (gun shots, whips, yelling and so on). I'm just taking it slow with him. I work him every day at home. He has also started teething so trying to him get passed that. For the most part I'm trying to let him mature before I do too much with him.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts