German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

It's been recently known that my dog was allergic to most fishes (especially salmon), chicken and wheat and I've been trying to look for kibbles for her that could be good. I tried hypoallergenic ones but she is extremely picky and won't eat them at all unless we put something tasty inside.
I've found this site: Pet Food Finder - Search For Dog Food & Cat Food | PawDiet
However it's located in USA and none of the kibble they talk about are available in my country. (France)
If anyone was aware of food that she could eat without issues it would be really useful for me as I can't seem to find anything that she likes that she isn't allergic to...

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello,

Thanks for the reply! I checked Farmina dog pet food but alas they seem to all contain some fish inside, which can be a problem. I checked for Acana and did find it, it indeed has exactly the right ingredients in at least 2 of its kibbles food. Hopefully my dog likes them. (she's a picky eater)

· Registered
Medoc, born 22.08.2021
45 Posts
Hi
I used to buy pet food from zooplus, online shop. It’s european. Have a look at this:
This is from uk shop, single protein kibble. I just had a look zooplus in France also sell it. I didn’t feed this brand but if you need something to start..

· Registered
2,900 Posts
Their website states; "We’ll create a complete kibble recipe that’s 100% supportive, nutritious and satisfying. And just for them "

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello,

Thanks everyone, I actually use zooplus among others sites. Alas the kibbles for these brand all seem to have things my dog is allergic to. (also I'm a bit warry of zooplus lately has they've actually had wrong informations on ingredients before)
Tailored Dog Food looks interesting, I need to have a look at it further as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts