German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I need some help with choosing a breeder. I live in Ohio but am willing to drive (8 hours or so) for the right pup. I'm hoping someone could give me some insight whether I should get a SL or WL (leaning towards SL). I live behind a park in a somewhat excluded area and I'm only 6 minutes from a dog park. I'm decently active as I go hiking, kayaking, fishing, and camping quite a bit. I'm somewhat familiar with the breed but never owned one personally. I had a husky (I'm used to the shedding and higher energy) before but my ex wife took her in the divorce and I'm really missing having a best friend. I've been looking online, facebook and etc but I'm having trouble sending someone potentially $500 when I don't know if it's scam. I've been in several GSD groups on facebook since 2015 and I see it all the time so as you can imagine.. I'm a little cautious. I'd prefer a stock/short hair, and black and tan/red with a darker mask if possible. I'm not really in a rush to get a pup so I can wait for a upcoming litter. Any insight/advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts