German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are ready for another pup and I think our Shepherd Wren(female) is more than ready. Our last guy, Loki, got cancer in his mouth and had to be put down a year and a half ago.

We have 2 small boys, 2 and 4 who love to play with the dogs outside.

We live in the country on a dirt road and have 11 acres. I have been using the Petsafe Wireless system for several years an it works great. The dogs have a couple acres that they can roam on and they go on walks with the family and sometimes go to work with me. They stay in the house with us and can go in the attached garage whenever they want and I have beds for them there for when they don't feel like being pestered by my boys.

Price is a factor. I work hard but I am not a rich guy and the wife doesn't want to hear about $3000 pups. She has only been around hunting dogs before and is just getting used to the dogs sleeping in the house with us.

I saw an older thread about Browning here which wasn't so good but it looks like they have improved their operation in the years since then. I see they have OFA numbers now. I have been reading through the site again and looking at some of the MI breeders sites.

Who would you recommend I contact, what am I missing and what other questions might you have?

·
Registered
27,250 Posts
What part of the state are you in?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts