German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys and Gals,
My name is Pavel and I live in Montreal, Quebec. I’m been browsing the forums anonymously, reading various breeder’s sites and learning on my own. But I figured it’s time I ask for some wise advice.
I’m planning ahead to get my very first GSD sometime in the summer. I’m already reading up on nutrition, obedience training ressources and disease specific to GSD’s.
The remaining detail is which breeder to choose. I think I got the general idea of how to choose a breeder but I feel like personal experience from people would be just as invaluable.
I would like to ask for experience based recommendations for a good personal dog (not for shows or professional activity, but would like to train and hike with him/her). I don’t mind driving so Ontario, NB, NS, PEI.
If you can tell me what is involved in bringing a pup from the US and it’s not super complicated then NY, NH, VT, ME would be options as well.

Thanks ahead!

·
Registered
855 Posts
Hi!

Have you considered contacting Wendelin? They are located in Quebec (Allumette Island). I have a dog from her, as do many forum members, and I personally have nothing but positive things to say. She has been an invaluable resource for me, and has always been willing to talk to me whenever I've had questions.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts