German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
…girl raised with 6 GSDs walks on all fours, uses doggy door and even steals their kibble!

Cute article.

'When she was around eight months old, she started watching them and trying to copy what they were doing.

'She loves playing in their water if we forget to pick it up and she tries to sneak dog food any chance she gets. She recently started trying to follow them out the doggy door.'

Tot raised with six German Shepherds has mastered the 'Mowgli walk'

· Registered
2,900 Posts
I'm guessing the parents are adequately socialized their little girl as a human.

On June 26, 1931, comparative psychologist Winthrop Niles Kellogg and his wife welcomed a new arrival home: not a human infant, but a baby chimpanzee. The couple planned to raise the chimp, Gua, alongside their own baby boy, Donald.

· Registered
Nadja- AKA the BooRoo
1,641 Posts
Not gonna lie, I was just like this kid. I didn’t have any human friends that weren’t my cousins until I started school. I mimicked the dogs, horses, cats, anything. My friends were the animals. I taught myself to walk, trot, gallop and jump, after watching my first Schutzhund trial I started copying what I saw all the cool dogs doing. I know…. I was weird don’t judge. This is why I didn’t have a lot of friends lol. This little girl is so cute, she’s got the best friends who won’t ever let someone hurt her.

· Registered
Charlie (DOB 11/24/20)
709 Posts
Not gonna lie, I was just like this kid. I didn’t have any human friends that weren’t my cousins until I started school. I mimicked the dogs, horses, cats, anything. My friends were the animals. I taught myself to walk, trot, gallop and jump, after watching my first Schutzhund trial I started copying what I saw all the cool dogs doing. I know…. I was weird don’t judge. This is why I didn’t have a lot of friends lol. This little girl is so cute, she’s got the best friends who won’t ever let someone hurt her.
i was the exact same, i was an awkward kid, lived in the forest, so i had no kids that lived near me to play with, but we always had dogs. My imagination was, and still is, massive, since all i did was play pretend games, i could mimick a large variety of animals, and the forest only made it ever more realistic, LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts