German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone live in/around Houston area that raw feeds? ill be running out of my food stores that I brought with me from ohio in the next week or so. I did stock up on some stuff at the store but I was wondering if anyone is familiar with a meat market that accommodates raw feeding in my area. any suggestions or input is appreciated. thanks.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Check out texastripe.com. They do monthly deliveries all around Houston and they have good prices, IMO.

This is who I buy my bones and stuff from. They have already made a Houston run this month. Normally its right at the end of the month (23rd or so) that they do it.

Close to Pearland or Friendswood The Pet Palace is the only place I know of on my side. What side of town are you on?

Good luck on your search.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone Ill look into these sites tomorrow. Im located just west of downtown (westheimer/SHEPHERD :laugh: area).

This is who I buy my bones and stuff from. They have already made a Houston run this month. Normally its right at the end of the month (23rd or so) that they do it.

Close to Pearland or Friendswood The Pet Palace is the only place I know of on my side. What side of town are you on?

Good luck on your search.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hey Joshua, I'm very close to you, [email protected] I use TexasTripe also, nice guy, order on line at his site. Bones2go is great but a long drive out to it, and very pricey IMHO.

Drop me a line some weekend if you want to meet up at a park with the pooches. If you're ok with dog parks, there's a good one (Danny Jackson dog park) on [email protected] :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sure! I love the dog parks down here. If you go to Danny Jackson often I should ask if your dog has ever had diarrhea afterwards? Our dog has just started to learn swimming since we've been down here and I think she drinks more water than she wades haha. The couple days after that her stools were a mess. Didn't know if it could be the cleaning additives they put in the water or if it was something else she came in contact with I wasn't aware of.

The Boneyard is another great dog place....but everything is so dog friendly around here! I love it.:D

Ill PM you my number.

Hey Joshua, I'm very close to you, [email protected] I use TexasTripe also, nice guy, order on line at his site. Bones2go is great but a long drive out to it, and very pricey IMHO.

Drop me a line some weekend if you want to meet up at a park with the pooches. If you're ok with dog parks, there's a good one (Danny Jackson dog park) on [email protected] :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts