German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My husband and all the pups in one picture. That indeed, is a rare picture. ;)
And yah, he got his head gear before we went on the walk :p

·
Registered
482 Posts
Nice picture! Thank you for sacrificing your loved one to protect my freedom... and Thank him for his service. (My DH is Active duty too!) Army wife 2nd hardest job in the world :)

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
MAN that MaDeuce is one gorgeous dog!!

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Great pic and gorgeous dogs! Now lets see one of you with all of them :)

·
Banned
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice picture! Thank you for sacrificing your loved one to protect my freedom... and Thank him for his service. (My DH is Active duty too!) Army wife 2nd hardest job in the world :)
Thanks, same to you and your husband. :)

robk It looks like they are about to take HIM for a walk!
He took two and I took two. I had Indra and Nala, he takes MaDeuce and Yukon. Generally I walk all four of them but he actually went on a walk with me. That in itself is a rare occasion.

Wildo: MAN that MaDeuce is one gorgeous dog!!
She is. My whole perception about Malinois have changed. I absolutely adore and love the breed. I think from this point on, I will always have Shepherds and a Malinois. My next door neighbor calls her "Weird looking Shepherd" though. :D

Fuzzybunny: Great pic and gorgeous dogs! Now lets see one of you with all of them
Here you go :)

·
Banned
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's just bad Quality. We really need a new camera. Plus I need to learn how to smile. LMAO

Yeah, the thought bubble fits Yukon. haha :D

·
Banned
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Nice to see your husband up! Usually you post photos of him sleeping, you and the dogs must wear him out.
My mom said the same thing. :rofl:

Honestly, after he got home from deployment, that is all he did. Sleeping, sleeping, and more sleeping. It was a huge issue and almost cost him his job. We took a huge hit due to that. He was not himself for several months.

Thank the Lord, he's gotten so much better and things are finally looking up again. I worry about the next deployment and how things are going to be after that. They are just not the same, doesn't matter if they are on the FOB or Outside the Wire. A deployment is still a deployment.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Nice photo! And I second the Thank You for your husband's service, and for you being there for him to help make it possible.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts