German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had a lot of good advice on these forums although I'm not always able to respond. It's a wonderful community. The picture is from this morning when it was still dark - my S9 has a good flash:wink2:

Early on when Ranger was 10 months old I learned about Safestix in this thread https://www.germanshepherds.com/forum/pictures-pictures-pictures/724690-ranger-playing-stick.html

It is his favorite toy by far!

The video is a little later in the morning getting a few minutes of play in before I had to start getting ready for work.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,367 Posts
adorable. looks like he enjoys this game with you. I see subtle cues of "ah come on, chase me".

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
Happy Birthday Ranger! Looks to me like he'd prefer you stay home and play today (and everyday)!

Reactions: Arathorn II

·
Registered
268 Posts
Happy Belated Birthday Ranger, you lucky dog! Looks like you had some fun.

Thanks for sharing his favorite toy. Think I'll get one for my puppy, Cassie.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
adorable. looks like he enjoys this game with you. I see subtle cues of "ah come on, chase me".
He loves to play chase also notice how he will sometimes only give me a small portion of the Safestix to try to grab? :grin2:

Oh and he doesn't crash into the fence. He pulls up short because the Safestix hit the fence.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts