German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been soooo busy with finals, graduation coming up, preparing to transfer, work, and spending quality time outside with my main man, so I havent posted pictures of him in some time (probably only a few weeks heheh..) but here are a few. :) We've been quite busy! Berlin and I have alot of exciting things coming up this summer, it's keeping us busy!

"I like to play da mud...."

Berlin and I on a run

Berlin and his BFF Chief (and I am not kidding about the BFF part - these two were attached at the hip, crying for each other when we had to go our seperate ways... :rolleyes:.... a bromance at its finest)

He's a very serious passenger in the car (and part human)

Berlin and my little brother

Thanks for looking :)

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Hey Katie,
Great pics as usual! Berlin is looking quite manly these days :D No more fuzzy little puppy for you, now he's just a big fuzzy puppy,lol

Your little brother is cute too, good luck with all of your upcoming activities, it makes me tired just thinking about it :)

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Thanks for the photos Katie! Berlin is looking great as always. He's such a beautiful GSD.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Looks like a lot of fun!! Love the picture of him next to your little brother, what a great shot :wub: I always love seeing GSDs with kids.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the kind words everyone :)

Looks like a lot of fun!! Love the picture of him next to your little brother, what a great shot :wub: I always love seeing GSDs with kids.
Thanks! I always enjoy kids and GSD's too, Berlin is my little brothers bestfriend, its so cute. He's lucky he gets to grow up with an awesome dog :D

What a beautiful Shepherd. Looks a tiny bit like my big fluffy guy Duke. View attachment 63874
He does! Your guy is very handsome, I love his coloring!

Hey Katie,
Great pics as usual! Berlin is looking quite manly these days :D No more fuzzy little puppy for you, now he's just a big fuzzy puppy,lol

Your little brother is cute too, good luck with all of your upcoming activities, it makes me tired just thinking about it :)
Yep Tory, a very BIG puppy :p I can't believe hes almost a year old! Thanks, we'll need some luck! LOL Between all the things I have going on, plus all the things I am going to be doing with him...theres not gonna be much time for anything else! :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts