German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long time follower on here but finally joined. My fiance's sisters came to visit so it inspired some new photos of Rambo, and I dug up a few of his puppy pics as well.

He is exactly five months old today, does he seem somewhat large to anyone else? I see a lot of photos on here of pups about the same age, and it could be owner bias but, i just feel like rambo is quite a bit larger than most?

either way so far he's great!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I like the one where he is being carried around like a baby. Those big ole ears....

Jelpy and the mesquite mafia

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I see he loves the broom as much as my pup! He's awfully handsome. :)

Yep, he looks like a big guy to me too!

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Welcome! Rambo is a big handsome boy.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@ Deuce, oh wow! haha with the exception of yours having a little more black on his face and ears they really do look almost identical! haha very pretty dog, how much does he weigh at five months?

·
Registered
74 Posts
That's one happy looking pup! He looks like a pretty big boy for 5 months. The day my pup turned 5 months he weighed 54lb, but in general looked a lot younger. Might be because he is from DDR lines which I've heard mature slower than other lines.

And those ducks definitely don't last long! It's almost like they interpret the "quack" as a big "F-you!" and it must be removed immediately. Lol

·
Registered
34 Posts
I love the name Rambo, I almos named my pup Rambo but my family didn't like the idea... It deffinantly fits your Rambo much better!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
@DDR, thats a good point. We come across other german shepherd pups from time to time, either walking or at the park...and size aside there have been several that just seemed "younger" when they were really a bit older. And as far as the duck, within a couple day's he'll always have the quaker dug out and discarded to some location that only he knows...until i begin cleaning haha.

@fatmit, thanks...he seems to be slowly growing into the name :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts