German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
:mad: My heart literally just broke.

Someone go get this girl! :help::help::help: I'd be that someone if I didn't live in Texas :(

:bump:

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
OMG - no wonder they didn't take a side view. Any Christmas angels out there? This darling little girl needs some serious groceries....:(

Anja SchH3 GSD
Conor GSD
Blue BH WH T1 GSD - waiting at the Bridge :angel:

·
Registered
173 Posts
I'll be willing to donate $50.00 to ANY rescue in the area that can take her. Anyone know of any good rescue in or around that area???

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Bump!! I wonder what her backstory is whether she was a stray or purposely starved? She needs some love and food in her belly. Poor baby!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Bump for this poor girl. She deserves another chance

·
Registered
173 Posts
Thanks Pamela...Keep me posted, as I do want to help with this one.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
poor baby!!!! someone help!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Bump for a sad girl - wish she was closer so I could place her.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Just talked to the shelter...she is in desperate need of rescue! They are trying to find a foster home to help her, but they would really love a rescue to take her!

Trying to see what we can do, but we are full right now! :(

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Oh big bump for the poor girl.

·
Registered
208 Posts
If there is any chance of getting her to central Fl, I can probably get a rescue to take her !

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
bump!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Please someone help this girl. We just lost our boy tonight that looked identical to her. I really wish I could take her. Honestly after the loss of our boy tonight, I do not think I can handle it right now. I am praying that someone can pull and help her. She deserves it!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts