German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ID #: 45214
Type: Male Dog Breed: German Shepherd Color: Tan / Black In Shelter: 7 days Age: 2yrs 0mths 0wks Weight: 43 pound(s) Other Information:
Description: I'm a gorgeous tan and black german shepherd male around 2 years old and around 43. I don't have papers to show I'm purebred, but look at me! I came in as a stray, so they don't know much about me yet. The nice ladies say they will dog test me if you need to know how I would do in your home. My adoption fee is $95 and includes my neuter surgery, vaccinations, microchip and more, but you should check out the great holiday adoption specials too! Please ask for the great details! I I would love a fabulous forever family where I can go for walks, play, snuggle and learn lots of new things. Are you a wonderful person who would like to spend time with a good boy like me? Please visit me TODAY! Jeremy
Photo 1 of 1

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
WakeGOV.com - Location & Hours
Wake County Animal Adoption Gallery

Based on the information on the web page, this pound seems to do much more for its animals than the one in the neighboring county in Lillington, NC.
This pound seems to have a foster program and offer dog to dog testing.
It's a county pound, open admission, so it's safe to say the dogs need out.

This is in the area of South East GSD Rescue and GSDRA. They might be aware of him, I don't know.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Correct, GSRA has a volunteer who works this shelter.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Adoption pending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts