German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In March there is a huge dog show going on. 1st the all breed thent he GSDC of Greater Raeigh is putting on 2 specialty shows. Who is going? I would love tomeet up with you. This will be a 1st for both Sarge and I

Alison

·
Registered
815 Posts
I really wish I were going to be attending. I love the Raleigh shows, esp the specialties!!!!!!
The club members are so nice, you guys will enjoy yourselves!!
I'll be at the Charlotte specialties the following weekend though :)

Catherine

·
Registered
815 Posts
Unfortunately they do not have a website but they mailed out their show premiums not too long ago.
If you contact me I can give you the email address for the Show Contact and they can mail you one as well with all the details :)

·
Registered
844 Posts
Hey if anyone who is going would be a doll and let my friend use their dryer, it would be super nice!
She handles for me and uses my dryer cause shes just starting out and hasnt bought her own yet.But I wont be there due to husband stuf LOL!
Her name is Paige, Catherine, you know who I'm talking about. Shes scared she wont know anybody there to ask.
Jeremy Hohman will probably be there, he handles Shebas and also handles Shepherds if anyone needs an extra handler. And Paige can usually help out at last minut and she does areally good job.

If anything changes, I will come but for right now it dosnt look good.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the comment on my website and miniature horses. They are a lot of fun!

I will not have a blow dryer as I was told that there will be plenty to use/share there and that limited items should be brought due to space. This is my 1st time in my adult life,ever at a dog show or handling!! I may need to hire a handler for the specialty show if I drop the ball!!! If anyone has any contacts please email me the info at [email protected]

Can't wait to meet new friends and see all the beautiful dogs!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts