German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
16,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! It's been months since my mom posted pictures of me! She said that taking pictures makes her a little sad these days since she's down to one dog. But I am always a willing subject and tried to give her some of my best poses and action shots.

She calls me Mr. GQ or Mr. Handsome and she also calls me Tigger. Can you guess why?

These are from a while back. I was posing in the leaf pile.

Do I look better from this angle?

We had a little snow last week and I sprang into full Tigger mode!

First I run as fast as I can to get my soccer ball!

Then I run as fast I can back to my mom:

Then I bounce all around my mom, joyfully celebrating the wonderful world of Tigger/Rafi:

BOING!

BOING!

BOING!

Oops, got a little wet here!

So I had to move faster!

Then I rested!

And posed one more time so she could tell me how handsome I am!

Then I started over again!

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
9,348 Posts
Raffinaceous TiggerBounce Rafiiiiiiii!!!
Look at his body stretching out in his BOING shots!! The last pose picture is just stunning. Ruth, he looks happy, healthy and truly well! I adore seeing his Malinois face and GSD-like bone and perfect Mal coloration. His mask and ears are so Malinois! What a handsome, handsome boy Rafi is!! Mr GQ Handsome, indeed!!

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Quill boy is so handsome!

·
Registered
16,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally Posted By: jagrbombDoes he have Malinois in him!! He looks like a super athlete thats for sure!
He's all malinois in personality, intensity and size and markings but since someone dumped him (their loss, my big gain!) I'll never know if he's pb mal or mal x gsd. What I do know is that he's the best!

·
Registered
5,708 Posts
Ruth,
He is such a doll...... handsome boy, sorry Rafi !
Great pics & he sure looks as if he's enjoying life with ya ! Enjoy him.......

So sorry about your loss as I have missed this.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Im no expert but he looks like hes half if not more mal and looks awesome! I wish I had time for one more dog because I would get a mally.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Ruth! He is stunning
It is good to see you back on the board! I have missed you. Hope you are doing okay and that all is well with you and Rafi!

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Great pics! Always love Rafi shots!

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Oh my favorite Rafi!! You have been holding out too long. He is just stunning Ruth. Gosh, the older he gets the more handsome he seems to get to.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Rafi is looking rather distinguished these days with that new white goatee he's sporting. It says fun and energetic yet with a touch of wisdom. lol

He's just simply adorable.

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!!!!!!! Quill boy, you are the most handsome thing!! Tiggering in the snow with your snow nose (my favorite) and lookin' all GQ in those first 2 shots.

·
Registered
16,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks everyone! He brings so much joy into my life and he's also good for my health too--he needs a LOT of exercise so we do a lot of power walking and running around together.

Stay tuned for more snow pictures--looks like we've got some on the way and he goes into turbo charge mode in the deep snow!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts