German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,234 Posts
Beautiful boy!

I normally dislike summer and happy that ours tend to be short, but this year we've been having a blast and I'm actually sorry to see 70s in our forecast. Hope you get a couple of boat rides in with him before Summer's out!

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Good looking dog, I really like the head structure and masculine look! I think my dog is ready for cooler weather though, she's getting tired of 90s!

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
What a fine looking young dog. Male GSDs are as different from bitches as bulls are from cows. I like the look, although I prefer bitches.

Reactions: dOg

·
Registered
27,244 Posts
Hey dOg~ Nice looking pup!

Reactions: dOg

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wow, been too long! Radar has grown up to be a wonderful companion. He generally is always within reach, that velcro! And more cuddly than I've ever hosted in many decades. He'll be 3 come August, and once a couple of years ago he took off after a deer, disappeared, but beat me home. Since then he's seen them and given chase but recalled when I called...so the other day, he took off, and disappeared comepletely. It was getting dark, about 8:30, and no sign of him at home nor several look abouts. gone for 7.5 hours. came home at 4am, assisted by a full moon no doubt.
Had to make him sleep on the porch as he was covered in swamp slime. Has been even more velcro since, have no idea what he encountered here where we have a good black bear population, cougars, coyotes, bobcats, but whatever it was, but he's as glad as I am to be together again. The forest took our cat for 10 nights last year before he magically reappeared, thankfully Radar's adventure was only one night. Glad to know he can map, but not happy the prey monster couldn't hear me... My wife says this one would be lost without me, as I can't take a pee without his company, but pretty sure we'd both be lost without him. Keep them close, tethered even with fawns hiding everywhere this time of year. My bad.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Oh. My. Goodness. Your Radar looks exactly like the German shepherd my grandparents had when I was little... his name was also Radar. Beautiful dog

1 - 12 of 12 Posts