German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Radar is now 6 months old and I have never seen him scared of anything until this morning. He has never shown fear or startled at loud sounds or strange objects. This morning he came running in from outside and went straight to the kitchen like he always does and suddenly he started barking like there was an intruder in our house. He hardly ever barks so I went running to see what was up and the hair on his back was raised and he released his anal glands a little. He was barking like he was ready to attack something! I calmly said "thats enough" and got out his food bowl which quickly distracted him. I looked all over and and I can't find anything different in my kitchen that he might have seen. It could of been a shadow or a reflection but I couldn't see anything! I hope it wasn't a person looking in my window. Now I kinda have the creeps. I shouldn't have looked at those death photos someone posted!!!

·
Registered
11,280 Posts
hey you never know.
They other night Brady walked over to my French doors and just started barking. (on the other side of the doors are covered with sheet doing work out there) I mean a big boy bark and would stop
I got up and looked didn't see anything

·
Registered
18,371 Posts
Oh dear!!! Pups sometimes react to stuff they were fine with the day before. So it may have been something in your house that has always been there too.

Havoc walked past a soccer ball in a yard for about a week straight and then one day had a coniption fit at it. I think he was about 6 months old, it was winter so that would be about right.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts