German Shepherds Forum banner

21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
@moms, that is one handsome little dude! Love his intelligent expression and his confo's nothing to sneeze at either. The last two photos are totally adorable; how on earth did you get him to travel in that? LOL! He looks like he's having a blast.

Congratulations, I am so jealous! Always wanted a black puppy.:)

Aly
Thanks!
It was his first time in the sport sack and he never even struggled once! This little guy accepts whatever is put in front of him!

Handsome boy! I like the sport sock
:thumbup:

He's a handsome little dude! About 5 pounds heavier than his cousin Omen was at that age too!
Thanks Ken!
From picking him up, my back and muscles have let me know what a "chunk" this little guy is! lol

Quinn says "HI" to his CUZ Omen Von Wolfstraum!!!

·
Premium Member
4,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Wow, he looks much bigger and older in that pic. Maybe because he's stockier? :wub:

My dog is 18 months and between 75-80 lbs, but he's not as stocky as your boy.

Yes, I think so! He's very much like his "Baby Daddy" LOL :laugh2:

Our girl (his Wolfstraum cousin) 17 months old, is not stocky, and she weigh's 69 pounds!

:smile2:

·
Registered
838 Posts
He really looks great! As already mentioned, he looks older than his age, almost like an adult! It was right around his age that I think I started wondering 'where did my puppy go?' with Omen. He was about 3 pounds lighter than Quinn, but at around 6 months or so, he just started looking like an adult dog ... there was no awkward 'big puppy' stage, it was like puppy to adult almost overnight :)

·
Premium Member
4,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
He really looks great! As already mentioned, he looks older than his age, almost like an adult! It was right around his age that I think I started wondering 'where did my puppy go?' with Omen. He was about 3 pounds lighter than Quinn, but at around 6 months or so, he just started looking like an adult dog ... there was no awkward 'big puppy' stage, it was like puppy to adult almost overnight :)

YES!!!

I felt the same way! There wasn't an "in-between" stage! :smile2:

·
Premium Member
11,131 Posts
wow he is handsome Moms!!! <<<swoooon>>>

His sister Qougar is only about 45 pounds (last Thurs at her rabies vaccine appt) and still looks like a big puppy....she does look like she has a similar coat...she is a social butterfly and a few people have been trying to pry her out of my hands lately who have fallen in love with her at work!

Lee

·
Premium Member
4,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Hi Moms, wow what a good looking pup! He's going to be a big boy. Is he going to work or play and gobble up all your fresh food?

Thanks so much!

Yes he is a Chunk! I just compared with others who own his litter mates and he is definitely the biggest! But he's not fat at all! He eat's some days, other days....not so much!

Work!!! Of course!!!!:grin2:

We just began tracking him (AKC style) and he absolutely WOWED us on his 3rd track! But.....we weren't too surprised as his sire is a blood tracker for the State of NY!

He is also in beginner obedience, agility, and nose work!
:smile2:

21 - 40 of 75 Posts