German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quinn Von Wolfstraum

Dam: Kira Von Wolfstraum (Csabre Von Wolfstraum v Gaston Galan Nalag)
&
Sire: Desert Fox Vom Vielhauer -call name Rommel (Durbas von den Schwedenschanzen v Kirsche Vom Linmarc)

Our little Quinn came to join our family and her cousin (genetically) Occult Von Wolfstrum (call name Wicki) this past Friday!

Unfortunately, we missed Lee’s “puppy party” and meeting the other puppies and their new families. But Quinn got to spend his last day alone with his lovely Mommy Kira!
We did get to have dinner with Lee and then met up with Quinn’s sire Rommel and his Dad & Mom and had a great time talking! Rommel is a great Dog! His Mom & Dad weren’t bad either! LOL

Our family is totally infatuated with Quinn and his stability & personality! Of all the pups I’ve had in my lifetime, none of them alerted at 8 weeks old to go potty with barking or whining like Quinn did from the time we spent the first night in a hotel, to in the car for our long journey home, to coming into our house a week ago! Not ONE accident in the house yet!

Quinn came along to Wicki’s training session yesterday and our trainer (USMRA Certified Decoy & French Ring Competitor) was extremely impressed with Quinn's boldness (during a few tests) and structure. Way to go Lee!

Here are a few pic’s of our little guy!

Q Close Up.jpg

Quinn Blog 1.jpg

Room Service Please? Quinn Blog Room Service.jpg

Quinn Blog 2 Swing.jpg

Quinn Side View 2.jpg

At training: Q and W 6-14-18 #2.jpg

Sire & Dam: Rommel and Kira Quinn's Sire and Dam.jpg

Moms :paw: :wub:

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
Now I'm jealous! What a handsome puppy! Congratulations!

Reactions: Momto2GSDs

·
Registered
851 Posts
Congratulations to you and your family! Quinn is adorable and Wicki is gorgeous! Wicki was among the group of O puppies we got to meet when we picked up Omen and she was a great puppy at 8 weeks, if she's anything like her brother Omen, I'm sure she will be a great role model for her little brother Quinn!

·
Super Moderator
6,689 Posts
Congrats!What a handsome little guy!

·
Premium Member
11,266 Posts
Love seeing them together.....so glad you are happy with him! Qougar got to visit her cousin L'Sabre tonight and really impressed everyone with her confidence and sociability....I have a few things to do tomorrow and she is visiting her brother Nick and aunt Bengal for a couple of days to work on house training....so lucky that some good friends love puppy sitting!

Lee

·
Registered
31,906 Posts
She's cute. I have a little Quinn too, LOL!

·
Premium Member
4,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you Everyone! :grin2:

It's been 10 years since we've had an 8 week old pup, so we are enjoying every minuet of it! He is definitely a "Little Dude"! :wub:

@ Ken Clean Air: Yes, Wicki is an awesome girl and our first Official GSD "Cuddler"! lol She hated Quinn when they met last week but now she just can't get enough of him! TOTALLY enamored with him!

Quinn gives a big "shout out" to his Bro Guy and Sis Qougar and Cous Omen!

Lee, we just couldn't be happier! :hug:

Moms :)

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Congrats on the new addition. Love the blacks and there are quite a few black ones on here. Look forward to seeing them grow up

·
Premium Member
4,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Another nice puppy. Congratulations. Do you know anything about football?
Thank you!

Ummmmm.....true story.....
Years ago we were eating at a Japanese Steakhouse where several families (who you do not know) are seated around a hibachi grill while a chef cooks in front of you.

Not liking the silence, I asked the two gentlemen seated to my right what they did for a living.

They smiled and said "we play a little baseball".

It was Ron Kittle and Greg Walker who were Major League Baseball Players! :eek:

I know nothing about football either! LOL

·
Registered
31,906 Posts
Thank you!

Ummmmm.....true story.....
Years ago we were eating at a Japanese Steakhouse where several families (who you do not know) are seated around a hibachi grill while a chef cooks in front of you.

Not liking the silence, I asked the two gentlemen seated to my right what they did for a living.

They smiled and said "we play a little baseball".

It was Ron Kittle and Greg Walker who were Major League Baseball Players! :eek:

I know nothing about football either! LOL
My niece is 11 and has talked to LeBron James. I will be 50 in November, and I have never met anyone. And, I am a baseball fan, a football fan, a boxing fan, a bull-riding fan, and I used to be a basketball fan until LeBron started shooting off his mouth.

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Maple Leaf goalie, Johnny Bower lived the next block over from us when I was in H.S. We'd often bump into him at the store or when we were out walking. If he had his garage door open when you were passing by, you could see the carved sign with his name on it that used to sit over his spot in the Leaf dressing room.

He was a very nice, humble guy, and a great goalie, who loved to teach others. I was very sad when he died.

When I was at the opening night of the Canadian National Exhibition one night, I bumped into a popular wrestler, Lord Athol Layton. I wasn't a huge fan of wrestling but would watch it just for fun sometimes. I had an uncle who was a big fan, though, so I asked for his autograph. When I couldn't find a piece of paper, he pulled out a postcard sized photo of himself, and autographed that for me!

I was tempted to keep the photo (he was a VERY handsome man!) but did pass it on to my uncle.

·
Registered
982 Posts
@moms, that is one handsome little dude! Love his intelligent expression and his confo's nothing to sneeze at either. The last two photos are totally adorable; how on earth did you get him to travel in that? LOL! He looks like he's having a blast.

Congratulations, I am so jealous! Always wanted a black puppy.

:)

Aly

1 - 20 of 75 Posts