German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

This is a question strictly our of curiosity. Does anyone know what lines the following dog has come out of. I found this dog on youtube the other day. The dogs name is Bucca, and you can see a son named "mouse". The youtube user posted a website k9-1.com, but I do not find the website that effective. I have no desire to purchase a dog or use their website, this is just out of curiosity of what lines this particular dog has come through. If you search for youtube for Bucca and k9-1 you can find the videos, this website says I can't post any links until I have posted three times, bummer I know.

Thanks all

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cdwoodcox,

Yes that is the video of him. I was really curious if anyone can find the lines that this dog comes from. I find genetics, and pedigrees very interesting.

Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A little more digging into it, I may have found the Dam of Mouse who is a son of Bucca. I know this doesn't answer my question on Bucca but I found the Dam of one of his sons.

Nora z Vetrneho Vrchu

I may find Bucca if I look hard enough now.

·
Registered
4,554 Posts
I get why you're asking, but what I don't like is all the overloading of a young pup, the total of all thats going on. He got bit because he's holding him by the flanks. I wouldn't think of it as a dog being rewarded for it, more that the handler became an adversary right then and not something the pup will think repeating gets him to the tug.

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
I get why you're asking, but what I don't like is all the overloading of a young pup, the total of all thats going on. He got bit because he's holding him by the flanks. I wouldn't think of it as a dog being rewarded for it, more that the handler became an adversary right then and not something the pup will think repeating gets him to the tug.
Cool, thanks. I didn't think of that at all

·
Premium Member
2,375 Posts
I like that the young dog wanted to get to the bite bad enough to turn and bite. Shows that the dog has potential. Don't know if these guys will bring him to his full potential. After watching this I doubt it.

·
Registered
45 Posts
This is an old thread. Bucca was my dog and has since passed. He had cancer. Bucca broke his leg early in life (before he became my buddy.) The vet contributed the cancer to environmental stress due to the metal rod used to mend his leg.

To answer your question. Bucca, was Ol’ Czech lines on top and KNPV lines on the bottom (Rakker and
Bonnie V Austenberg) . Bucca, was sharp w/ loads of aggression and a super hard mouth. He was not for the faint of heart.

RIP...buddy. I loved him dearly.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
I watched this thread when first posted and attempted to do a little digging with interest due to my own curiosity.

EnlightenedOne, I am sorry for your loss and I think it was nice of you to update the thread with Bucca's lineage. It sounds like you were well matched with your best friend.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts