German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I just joined today and I hope to be active on the forums. I have a 7 month old DDR, Eva. She’s been great, stubborn, vocal, and crazy. But I was expecting that, getting a working line. She is my first German Shepherd, and like I already said, has already been great. Definitely a huge breed difference between our dachshund and Eva. Our dachshund is the family dog, and Eva is mine. So learning a lot having a working line GSD as my true personal dog. Did at least a year of research, and felt pretty good about it. We’ve been going to training classes, and she’s 2B39B229-3E8C-4850-8425-89F41E84D1C2_1574128975807.jpeg definitely way more well behaved than others, or all the other dogs in our neighborhood barking at us. My questions I have are, when I try to edit my account, it says I don’t have the permission to access them. I’ve verified my account, so I don’t know why it’s saying this. I tried looking for a way to contact a moderator, but found none. Thanks if you can help!

Attachments

·
Registered
871 Posts
Hello from NC! We are in NC too.
She is gorgeous.

Hmm, it seems like your main questions are actually about editing/accessing your account,
so maybe try posting under the Administration section of the forum?

·
Super Moderator
5,857 Posts
You have to have several posts before you can make changes to your account.I'm afraid I can't remember how many though.The easiest way to build up your post count is to visit the Pictures forum and post on a few threads how pretty/handsome other members dogs are.Your pup really is gorgeous BTW!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry for the late response. I didn’t realize I had to post a certain amount before I could edit my account. But next time I have questions like that, I’ll definitely post it in the administration area. And thank all about saying nice things about Eva!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts