German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sorry if this is the wrong section but I have a question. I have a picture of Torah's mom and I was wondering what breed/Breed(s) does she look like to you? I know what I was told she was but I can't be sure.

Picture-

· Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I know I wasn't happy about the tie out myself. But Lova (The Mom) isn't there anymore she got a new home up in the mountains where she gets to play in snow during the winter (Lucky Dog). I was told she (Lova) was a GSD/Wolf cross but I'm thinking she's a GSD/Husky cross. And Phillie (Tora's Dad) was a black GSD. And out of the litter Tora's the only one who looks like that. Everyone else was black.

· Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
aww she pretty,, looks like my old husky wolf crossbred.. shilo, my my dog, is a coyote german shepherd mix. but she just looks like a small thin gsd.. but your dog, Torah, is so beautiful, i would guess, along with the others, that shes a husky shepherd.. maybe some wolf? :) pretty girl!! i love her :) hah

LoL I love her too. I'd love her more if she weren't so whiney. Even at 13 months I'm thinking she's just gonna be one of those whiney dogs. :rolleyes:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.