German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(sorry if im posting this in wrong area of forum) Max is 1 yr old GSD we got him a kong and he will lick the penut butter out of it but he will not cheew it. Today i got him a toy made from the company "Tough stuff" haha! Tough stuff huh? It was a toy but it was made of fabric. He had this thing in shreds in about 20 minutes. So he likes toys made of fabric but being the big strong guy he is he shreds all his toys. So i was wondering if anyone knew of a toy made of fabric that could stay in one piece and still be fun for Max and where to get it. Sorry for the long post any suggestions would be great, Thanks!!

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
I haven't tried it yet, but I wanted to try the crazy critters toys.

·
Registered
12,442 Posts
We have a couple of Skineez, which are plush toys that don't have any filling - basically, they look like an animal skin. They have a squeaker in each end, and both my dogs love flinging them around, giving them the "death shake" and run around playing keep-away with them.

Kongs are a huge hit here, too, and yes, mostly for getting the yummy stuff out. My GSD will only lick stuff out of it, but my Mali chews on them, too.

As far as chew-able toys go, the ones that have held up for my Mali have been the Kong, the Chuckle (it's a bone-shaped toy that makes a chuckling noise when you shake it, made from a similar material as the Kong), the Cuz (which is great once the squeaker gives out) and the Jolly Ball.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts