German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I know this is a website for purebred German Shepherd dogs, but I just wanted some advice from knowledgeable people about the 7 week old German Shepherd mix I rescued from the Human Society. She looks very, very GSD. Almost all of her traits match photos of GSD puppies I have seen online so I'm thinking she has a good bit of German Shepherd in her. I believe German Shepherd dogs are exquisite animals and I'm very happy to have even a bit of one in our house. Are there any special things I should know about the Shepherd part of this puppy? Diet? Training? Sleep patterns? Crating her (which I am)?

I won't bother your forum with endless questions. I just thought I'd see. I've attached a few photos.

Thanks so much

Attachments

·
Registered
24,301 Posts
Welcome to the GSD/FAQ's for the first time owner - German Shepherd Dog Forums has some good info and then clicking here The Puppy Place will get you a view of all the puppy sections to go through as well. She is adorable!!!!!!!!!!! I can't even think after I see her little face.

Set her up to succeed as much as you can and you will do well - in pottying, behavior, health, and socializing, always think, is this the best way for her to do well....

These posters can help guide you, guide her: Free Downloads: Posters, Handouts, and More! | Animal Behavior and Medicine Blog | Dr. Sophia Yin, DVM, MS

Good luck and welcome!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts