German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used Quercetin for allergies? Thought I might give this a try for Niko's allergies, but wasn't sure of the dosage.

Does anyone know the dosage for Quercetin? He is around 95lbs.

Thank you!
Tanja

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As usual - thank you LisaT.... :) I've been googling the dosage and have gotten so many different results. I'm going to give this a try too.

Thank you again!
Tanja

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you Annette... I just picked up a bottle at Whole Foods this morning and gave Niko a 1/2 pill which is 500mg. I'm hoping it will help him, although I'm not sure how long it takes to kick in.

Thank you
Tanja

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think Quercetin may be helping Niko... he doesn't seem as itchy. Although, I can never be sure with him. I'm going to give him a 1/2 pill each day and see. His ears and face are horribly itchy and he has a lot of fur missing again. Kind of the blackened elephant like skin. One thing I have found that has helped is Vetericyn... he seems to dry up after I put that on him... although I have to put it on his face area few times a day.

Just started giving him a little coconut oil as well. Hopefully his face will heal up. He was just fine a couple of weeks ago... face, eyes and ears looked good. These **** allergies. :(

Tanja

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Something is helping... lol I think that's how I always feel. I'm trying the Mercola products now... lol Haven't got them yet, but will post back if I like them.

I'll never know unless I try everything. Thanks Lisa!

Tanja

1 - 9 of 9 Posts